Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm Back!!

Hello? 

Is anyone out there? 

You all had every right to abandon me but I hope you haven't.  My bank statement says that this new computer better mean that I will not be leaving you again anytime soon.  For those of you that didn't hear, a few weeks ago my computer crashed, and though this was not a huge surprise it was still pretty darned inconvenient.  The fact that I went as long as I did without a computer is pretty impressive I think (my husband rolls his eyes at this).

So what did you miss?

My parents first California visit
Our first Spring barbecue
My surprise birthday trip to Santa Cruz
A food tour in San Francisco
My first official wine tasting in CA wine country
A food discussion/panel here in Sacramento

Yeah, it was a busy couple of weeks, is it possible that without a computer I had a little more time on my hands? 

So with that list to start us off, which of those events would you like to hear about first, or at all?  I have also been doing a lot of reading as well so there will be plenty of book talk as well.  I have to admit to you that though I remember to take pictures while I am cooking I rarely remember to when I am out experiencing and so there are very few photos of any of these events.  I know, I know I really need to work on this but in the meantime I am sure I will think of something.

I missed you all and I am so glad I am back.  Be prepared for some proper catching up in the next week or so!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, Jessica.

    And if it's any consolation, I not only forget to take pictures when I am out experiencing events, I also forget to take them when I'm cooking. Which is one reason why my blog has received the 'What?! No Pictures?!' Award two years in a row now...

    ReplyDelete