Thursday, December 30, 2010

Notifications

If you haven't figured it out by now, I am very much learning this whole blogging thing as I go, so, some things that seem obvious slipped by me as I was setting up The Literary Foodie.  One of those obvious things is the option to receive email notifications each time there is a new blog post.  Though you would think so, becoming a follower of the blog does not actually send you any notifications.  So, without further ado, for those of you that are interested in being the first to know my thoughts and musings, you will now see an option to enter you email on the right side of the screen.  Hopefully I did it right and you will actually start receiving notifications.  I would appreciate it if someone would let me know that it is (or is not) working!  Are there any other options that I am missing on here that you would like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment